When you are in need of professional treatment for vertebral subluxations, turn to the caring staff of Rock Family Chiropractic. We strive to find an individualized plan to get you the relief you need.
Maintain optimal health with our Impulse IQ instrument
What is Impulse IQ? Just as lasers have replaced scalpels in some surgeries, advanced technology has become available to chiropractors to assist in delivering chiropractic adjustments. Dr. Rock uses the latest chiropractic technology in caring for you using the Impulse IQ Adjusting Instrument. This patented and FDA-registered device was developed to provide gentle and precise computer-aided chiropractic adjustments to relieve pain and restore function.
Impulse IQ is controlled by micro-computer circuitry housed within the device that produces a controlled force that chiropractors can use to treat different areas of the body. Computer-assisted chiropractic adjusting with Impulse IQ gives the doctor objective feedback about how your problem area is responding in real time for custom-tailored treatment just for you.
Born out of years of research, the unique benefits of Impulse IQ include:
- Extreme Speed: Impulse IQ is twice as fast as other adjusting instruments and 100x faster than manual chiropractic adjustments. The gentle thrust is faster than the body's tendency to tighten up and resist the adjustment.
- Controlled Force: Impulse IQ has three different force settings for different parts of the body and to treat patients of all ages. The controlled low force thrust of Impulse IQ makes treatments comfortable.
- Computerized Adjustment: High-tech computerized adjustments with Impulse IQ actually precisely measure how the spine is moving during the treatment so that just the right amount of care can be provided.
- Years of Research have gone into the development of the Impulse IQ Adjusting Instrument to create gentle and specific chiropractic adjustments that are safe and effective for patients of all ages.
If you suffer from any of the following conditions, you may benefit from a chiropractic evaluation and treatment with the Impulse IQ Adjusting Instrument:
- Low back pain
- Disc problems
- Hip, knee, or foot pain
- Neck pain
- Whiplash injuries
- Shoulder, arm, or wrist pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle spasms or soreness
- and much more...
Count on Rock Family Chiropractic to diagnose the problem exactly and find the perfect solution for your orthopedic injuries. Click to learn about our adjustment.
Symptoms of spinal subluxation:
- Arm pain / numbness
- Carpal tunnel
- Foot pain and orthotics
- Leg, hip, and buttock pain
- Back and neck pain
- Referred muscle pain
Back issues can be caused by:
- Work or sports injuries
Learn more about our wide range of reputable products that are designed to assist you in achieving improved wellness.
Don't let constant aches and pain control your life. Call us today to schedule a consultation.